Edible Eye Mould and Transfers (hemisphere)
The Half Sphere Multi mould:
- Our original, design registered versatile half sphere multi mould with 12 cavities of six different sizes.
- Use with isomalt, fondant, gum-paste, modelling paste, jelly, clay, salt dough, plaster, wax and polymer clay
- Create eyes, flower centres, flowers, spots, pearls/balls, puffy clouds (mould several & cover with paste), car headlights, patterns, squash shapes from the different cavities & put them together to create pathways or use the cavities as petal formers
- A photo tutorial to make eyes is available on the Home page here: Home or at http://www.facebook.com/theoldpipingbag
The Edible Isomalt Transfers:
- Unique designs
- Gluten, dairy, nut and egg free
- Pre-cut for convenience
- 6 sizes designed to fit the mould cavities
- 9 different double colour packs – 18 designs
- A minimum of 70 transfers in each iris pack. Two different designs/colours per individual pack as shown on photos
- Made from a specialist, edible material
- Background of image disappears in contact with isomalt
- Image brightens in contact with isomalt
- Non bulky – only the image transfers to the isomalt
- Our pre-cut transfers are made from a specialist material and are not prints on wafer paper or fondant/icing sheets.
- The pre-cut transfers are circles with a border surrounding the iris. Background material disappears in contact with hot isomalt
- There may be small ‘flakes’ of material in the packaging. This is waste material from the cutting process. A light dusting with a soft paintbrush will remove it.
- The transfers are delicate. Please handle with care. The image will scratch easily and flake if bent.
- Colours will vary slightly from those shown because of screen and print differences
- If alternatives to our transfers are used, we cannot be responsible for the results
Use the Edible Eye Mould and Transfers (hemisphere) to create a realistic isomalt eye to fit into our unique Dinosaur/Reptile/Dragon mould (and many other things!). Find it here: https://www.theoldpipingbag.co.uk/product/dinosaur-reptile/
Size of cavities (approximately): 5mm, 9mm, 14mm, 19mm, 25mm, 28mm
This is an incredibly popular mould and transfer set so if Backorder is showing please don’t worry – we will make and send your order as soon as possible, usually within a day or two.