Ransom Letterpress Alphabet Craft Cake Moulds
Two new moulds – 1) Letters and 2) Numbers/Punctuation. These allow you to create a unique style of notes, names, signs, messages, monograms, and lettering for your cake and craft projects.
Each mould features mixed fonts in mixed sizes to make them truly unusual. Slightly textured to replicate bonded paper/parchment.
- Four ’tiles’ are included in each mould to mount the letters and numbers.
- Create the illusion of cut out pieces of magazines/newspapers to form the text on your projects or ‘tear’ away the edges of the tiles randomly to create the illusion of torn paper.
- Use the letters, numbers and punctuation on or off the tiles or a mixture of both.
- Stack the tiles to make a letter, number or character stand out.
- Place the letters, numbers and punctuation square and centralised on the tiles or mix it up and place them randomly for a fun effect!
Some of the characters are ready mounted on tiles for ease of use.
Four of the tiles, and all of the letters and numbers fit on our largest block mould, available here: https://www.theoldpipingbag.co.uk/product/baby-block-cube-moulds/ Some (but not all) of them also fit on the second from largest block, and some letters also fit on a smaller block!
The background texture on the wedding day photo was made using our Concrete Texture Mat, available here: Concrete/Plaster Texture Mat
The “21” frame in the photos was made using our Ropes & Roses Mould, available here: Ropes and Roses Frame
Use with fondant, isomalt, air drying clay, polymer clay, salt dough, plaster, modelling paste, or resin etc.
Our Ransom Letterpress Alphabet Craft Cake Moulds are incredibly versatile. How will you use yours?!
The tiles, letters and numbers/punctuation are larger than many moulds currently available, so please check the sizing before purchasing.
Tile sizes approx (HxW): 36 x 13mm, 32 x 22.50mm, 29 x 26mm, 28 x 18mm, 23 x 19mm
Follow us on social media for updates on offers and product launches: http://www.facebook.com/theoldpipingbag