Micro Shape Cutter Strips allow shapes of various sizes, from micro to mini, to be cut with ease.
Working in collaboration with Flo 3D Cutters we’ve come up with these super nifty Micro Shape Cutters!
- Do you usually use a piping tip nozzle to cut small circles for your makes only to find they’re not completely round?
- Have you struggled to find the size of shape you need?
- Would you like to be able to make cartoon eyes for models of many sizes quickly and easily, without any stress?
- Spending time trying to find your small piping tips amongst your tool stash?
- Is it a struggle to get tiny pieces out of piping tips without distortion?
- Do Borrowers live in your clients’ home? These are perfect for their cake/craft projects ;)
If any of the above sounds familiar, Micro Shape Cutters are the solution!
All of the Micro Shape Cutter Strips have multiple, compatible sizes of shapes that are useful for countless purposes.
There is a handy hoop on each strip of cutter and an easy clip release ring, to keep your Micro Shape Cutter Strips together.
There are currently 4 different strips available.
We’ve added a few ideas of what can be achieved and to illustrate the compatibility of one Micro Shape Cutter Strip with another.
Exclusively available via The-Old Piping Bag and Flo 3D Cutters.
Tips For Use of Micro Shape Cutter Strips:
Thinly roll out your chosen medium. Ensure the medium it is dry and not sticky. Press the shape into the medium to cut your chosen shape. A gentle to and fro motion will ensure a clean cut.
Use a thin paintbrush to gently push the cut piece out of the cutter.
For the smallest sizes, the end of an acupuncture needle works really well to gently push out the cut piece.
DO NOT use these like other strip cutters on the market (e.g., Clikstix, Tappits). Bending, flexing etc., may cause them to break.
Wash using warm water and antibacterial detergent and/or a toothbrush/sterilising fluid to thoroughly clean.
Not dishwasher safe.
Do not leave to soak.
Sizes H x W (approx):
Oval: 7 sizes from 7.5mm x 4.5mm to 19mm x 12mm
Round: 9 sizes from 2mm to 10mm
Square: 9 sizes from 2.5mm to 10mm
Pointed Oval: 7 sizes from 8.5mm x 5mm to 19mm x 11mm